Baahubali movie series was one of the biggest hits in India and that has catapulted the life of Prabhas in a big way. He is not the first and only pan-India superstar who has 5 big projects lined-up for the next 3 to 4 years. Right from Radhe Shyam to Adipurush movie, there are over 1300 crores budget riding on his shoulders in India. At the last, Prabhas 25th film Spirit has also been announced.
- Radhe Shyam: This is the first big release of Prabhas after Baahubali series and Saaho. He will be seen in a romantic avatar in this film and it is scheduled to release on January 14, 2021. The budget of this film hasn’t been revealed but it is reportedly over 300 crores plus. It also stars Pooja Hegde, Jagapathi Babu and Bhagyashree in key roles. It has been directed by RadhaKrishna Kumar.
2. Adipurush: This is another major film which will feature Prabhas in a titular role alongside Saif Ali Khan, Kriti Sanon, Sunny Singh and many others. The budget of Adipurush hasn’t been revealed but it is reportedly over 350 crores plus. This will also be a pan-India film. It is scheduled to release on August 11, 2022.
3. Salaar: After gaining fame from KGF Chapter 1, director Prashant Neel and Hombale Films are making a film with Prabhas. It’s 60 to 70 percent of this film has been completed and may release by the end of 2022. Salaar movie budget is reportedly over 150 crores.
4. Nag Ashwin’s Next: This film will feature Prabhas along with Deepika Padukone and Megastar Amitabh Bachchan. It is also touted to be one of the costliest films of Prabhas with a reported budget of over 350 crores plus. The film may release by the mid or end of 2023.
5. Spirit movie: It is the 25th film of Prabhas and will release in 8 different languages across the world. This film will be produced by T-series and helmed by Arjun Reddy fame filmmaker Sandeep Reddy Vanga. Neither the actress or the release date have been finalised. Even, the budget of Spirit movie hasn’t been revealed but it could reportedly be over 200 crores plus.
Altogether, these 5 Pan-India films of Prabhas is enough to clear the air that Prabhas will rule the box office for next 3-4 years without any problem.
What are your thoughts on this news story? Do let us know in the comments.