2017 was one of the worst years for Bollywood, still, some of the movies turned out to be a blockbuster hit, super hit, hit, semi-hit and average. We can clearly say that 2017 was single-handedly ruled by South Industry and especially Baahubali 2: The Conclusion. Though, here we will only talk about Baahubali 2 Hindi version and some of the biggest hits of 2017 in Bollywood.
The year started with a good way with Raees and Kaabil clash on January 25, 2017. Both the films have done well in terms of collections. Well, since February, we are started witnessing failures at the box office, which continued until October. After few hits, again the November month was a big flop month for movies. December came as big relief for producers, exhibitors, and distributors due to big hits like Fukrey Returns and Tiger Zinda Hai. Still, it wasn’t a good year for Bollywood cinema.
Read Also: 5 Bollywood Films In 300 Crores Club
All Time Blockbuster Movies 2017:
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (Hindi) – 510.90 Crores
Blockbuster Movies 2017:
- Golmaal Again – 205.70 Crores
- Tiger Zinda Hai – 316.74 Crores (Still Running, 20 Days)
Superhit Movies 2017:
- Toilet Ek Prem Katha- 134.15 Crores
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania- 116.50 Crores
- Hindi Medium- 69.30 Crores
- Judwaa 2- 138.50 Crores
- Fukrey Returns- 80.13 Crores (Still Running, 44 Days)
Hit Movies 2017:
- Sachin A Billion Dreams- 50.7 Crores
- Jolly LLB 2- 116.95 Crores
- Shubh Mangal Saavdhan- 43.05 Crores
- Newton- 22.08 Crores
Semi Hit Movies 2017:
- Raees- 137.25 Crores
- Kaabil- 104.50 Crores
- Bareilly Ki Barfi-34.50 Crores
- Secret Superstar- 63.30 Crores
Above Average Movies 2017:
- Mom- 37.25 Crores
- Tumhari Sulu- 36 Crores
- Lipstick Under My Burkha- 19.2 Crores
Altogether, these are some of the big hits of 2017 In spite of a dull year for the movies.
What are your thoughts on this news story? do let us know in the comments.
Please Note: The Collections may vary, especially for the running ones.
Watch also: SRK Won Crystal Award For 2018